When the publishing process is successfully completed, a new window opens showing all available actions you can perform with the published presentation.
By clicking the corresponding buttons in the window, you can:
- Preview your presentation in a browser
- Open the folder where the presentation was saved to
- Upload your presentation to iSpring Cloud sharing service
- Attach and send your presentation via email
- Send your presentation to a Web server via FTP
- Convert your presentation into a ZIP file
Previewing a Presentation in a Browser
- To see how your presentation looks like in a browser, click View Course.
- It will be opened in a browser set as default on your computer.
Viewing a Presentation in a Folder
- To open the published presentation on your computer, click Open.
- You will see the presentation in a folder on your PC.
Uploading a Presentation to iSpring Cloud
After the publishing process is complete, you can upload the course to iSpring Cloud, an online service for quick sharing presentations, courses, and other materials compatible with iSpring programs.
To share a course via iSpring Cloud, follow the instructions below:
- Click Share in the opened window.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your login information in the iSpring Cloud account and click Sign in. Or, create a new account by clicking on the Create account link at the bottom of the window.
- Select the folder where you want to upload the presentation. To do this, click Browse... and choose a folder in your iSpring Cloud account.
By default, all materials are uploaded to the iSpring Cloud repository.
- Click Upload.
- The program will upload your course and it will appear in the iSpring Cloud repository.
After uploading, a browser window will open with a preview of the course. Now you can share the presentation with your students or download it to your computer.
Presentation via EmailSending a
- If you want to send your presentation via email, click the Email button.
- A new email with the presentation attached to it will be created by your default email client. You can specify the email address of the recipient and send it.
Presentation to FTPUploading a
- Click the FTP button in the window which opens after publishing is done.
- You will see a window where you can add, edit and delete FTP accounts. Select the Create a folder for output files checkbox to create a new folder with the presentation name on your server.
To create a new FTP account, you need to click the New button and fill out the form shown below:
FTP Account Host name The host name (e.g. mysite.com) or IP address (e.g. 18.104.22.168) of the web server where the presentation will be uploaded to. Port FTP servers generally use Port 21, but sometimes the port number may differ. For more information, contact your network administrator. Use encrypted connection via SSL/TLS The program will establish a secure connection with a server using FTP with TLS/SSL (FTPS). Folder on FTP server The path to a folder on the FTP server. User name If anonymous access to the FTP is not allowed, type your user name. Password If anonymous access to the FTP is not allowed, type your password.
Converting a Presentation into a ZIP archive
- If you want to zip your course into an archive, click the ZIP button.
- Save the archive to your computer.