If you don’t have an Internet connection or you're using a proxy server to publish the presentation, you can upload the presentation to iSpring Learn manually via the iSpring Learn Web interface.
- Go to the Account menu and select Switch to offline mode.
- Enter a title in the Project name field. By default, the name is the same as the one of the PowerPoint presentation.
- Specify the local or network folder in which the content item will be saved in the Folder field. To do this, click the Browse... button on the right.
- Then, set up output options:
- select the player type or customize already chosen player,
- specify how the content item behaves in a browser,
- select the quality level of images, audio and video files,
- configure protection settings for your presentation,
- choose which slides you would like to publish (all or only the selected one).
- Next to the LMS Profile menu, click Customize to change additional information about the content author, description, tags, and completion settings.
- In the Upload Options section, check Upload source files if you want to save the source content files in iSpring Learn. That way, you can work on the project in a team or store a backup copy of the item in the cloud.
- Click the Publish button.
- After publishing is complete, click the Open Folder button.
iSpring Suite creates a package ready for uploading to the iSpring Learn service. Now you can log into your iSpring Learn account and upload this package to a course at any convenient time. To learn more, read the detailed instructions for uploading content via the web interface.