iSpring Suite 9 offers a choice of three ways to display slides while viewing a presentation:
- the adaptive Universal player which works perfectly with any type of content on any device,
- the Video Lecture player which will help focus your users' attention either on the course material or on the lecturer whenever it is necessary,
- Without a player when only the course slides are displayed.
You can design the player in the corporate style of your company or to suit the topic of the course.
- To select and configure the player, click the Player button on the iSpring Suite 9 toolbar.
- In the Select Player menu, choose the player type.
- Click Apply and Close to save the changes.