If you want to move iSpring Suite to another computer or reinstall the operating system on your PC, you need to deactivate the license. You can either deactivate a license without removing the software from your computer or uninstall and deactivate your iSpring Suite.
- Launch the Activation Wizard from the program menu folder.
- Choose Deactivate the license and click Next.
- Select Deactivate my license and click Next.
After successful deactivation, the Activation Wizard will display the number of the remaining activations out of the total number of activations.
Uninstalling iSpring Suite
To uninstall your iSpring Suite:
- Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features. Select iSpring Suite and click Uninstall.
- When uninstalling iSpring Suite, please choose the Deactivate my license option in the Deactivation Wizard. Your license will be deactivated, and you will be able to activate iSpring Suite on another computer.
- After successful deactivation, the program will display the number of remaining activations and the total number of activations.