Your copyrights can now be protected with a watermark on your slides, password for your presentation, and playback on a certain domain only.
Watermark protection of your slides
Watermark image, transparency and position are fully customizable. Plus, you can set a web page to be opened in the same or separate browser window, when a watermark is clicked.
- To add a watermark to your slides, select Add watermark and select an image from your resource.
- Use the Position radio buttons to choose where to place your watermark on a slide.
- Move the Transparency slider to regulate the transparency level of your watermark from 0% (Opaque) to 100% (Transparent).
- Select the Open the following Web page on mouse click checkbox, to have the specified web page opened, when the watermark is clicked.
- To have a web page opened in a separate browser window, select Open link in a new browser window.
Password protection of your presentation
The password protects your presentation from unauthorized viewing. Users will be prompted to enter password, when they try to view the slideshow.
- Select Protect presentation with a password.
- Enter your password twice in the Password and Confirm password fields.
Presentation playback can be limited in time, so that it can be viewed only before and/or after specified dates. When a presentation expires, users won't be able to view it.
To add a time restriction:
- Select the Display after or Display until checkbox.
- Choose a date in the pop-up calendar.Note: You can use both options to specify a limited period of time when a presentation will be available for viewing.
Restricts presentation playback to the specified domain(s). Generated presentation will play only in the specified domain(s) and all its subdomains. It won't play on a local computer or on another web site. Use this option, if you want to protect your content from unauthorized redistribution.