- Install the new product without uninstalling the old one. You can use this video instruction to install iSpring Suite.
The product verion should be 8.3.1 or higher.
- When the installation is complete, open iSpring Suite and click Activate on the toolbar.
- Insert the concurrent license key and click Next. Use the same key that you specified for the License Server activation.
- Specify the computer name where the License Server is installed. If both client and server parts are installed on one and the same computer, then type in ‘localhost’.
- In the ‘Use port’ field, specify the same port that you indicated in the Server License Management Console. The default value is 9979. Click Next.
Your product is now activated. You can start using the iSpring product if there are any available connections (floating licenses) on the server.