iSpring Visuals offers an easy way to make your interaction more effective. With iSpring Play, you can access your interactions on a wide range of devices, including iPads and Android tablets, even offline. Compatibility requirements: iOS 6.0+, Android 4.0+.
iSpring Play v2.0 is yet another awesome addition to the powerful set of upgrades supercharged into iSpring Visuals 8. When you publish content, you can offer your users the option to open their courses right on their iPhones in a new and improved interface!
To view an interaction on a tablet or smartphone, mark the following options when publishing for web:
- Select the Use iSpring Play checkbox.
- Upload your published interaction to any web site and share the link to the interaction with your users.
- Open the interaction link in the browser on your tablet. You will see the screen with the Launch button. Tap Launch to view your interaction in the iSpring Play app.
If the iSpring Play application is not installed on your device, you’ll be asked to download it from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- In the iSpring Play application, select an interaction in the list and tap the Play button.
- If you view an interaction on your Android device, tap the interaction thumbnail in the Library list to view it.
Save interactions for offline viewing
You can access your interactions even when you are offline.
To download an interaction for offline viewing on your iPad, just click the Download button above the interaction thumbnail.
If you click Remove from Offline, the offline copy will be removed from your device.
For Android devices, click the 'i' icon on the interaction thumbnail and switch on the 'Available Offline' slider. If you change the slider back to Off, the offline copy will be removed from your device.