A new book will always be created using the standard portrait layout. But you can always change the size of pages in your book.
Changing Page Size
- Wide Portrait
This will change the size of all pages in your book.
You can also customize the look of pages in your book. Each page can be customized separately.
Applying Custom Background to Pages
You can also customize the look of pages in your book. Each page can be customized separately. Click a page to select it.
- Click the Page Backgrounds button on the toolbar.
- Choose a background from the drop-down menu.
It’s also possible to apply color to page backgrounds. If you already added a picture background, the fill color will change the tint of the applied image.
Filling Page with Color
- Click a page to select it.
- Select the Use Color Fill checkbox.
- Click the Fill Color button.
- Choose a color in the color picker window.You can specify a color by typing its RGB values in the corresponding edit fields. It’s also possible to type the hexadecimal color value.
Note: The specified color will be automatically applied to the selected page for preview.
5. Click OK to apply the color
Click Cancel to discard the color.