All settings selected in the Publish window can be exported into a single file for further use on a different computer. Additionally, you can quickly reset the modified publish settings to default.
To import, export or reset the publish settings, choose one of the available options at the bottom of the Publish window.
Importing Publish Settings
To import the publish settings:
- Select the Import settings option in the Import/Export drop down list
- In the Open dialog box, select your publish settings file with the extension .ispub
- Click Open
All publish settings from your file will be applied.
Exporting Publish Settings
To export the publish settings:
- Select the Export all settings option in the Import/Export drop down list
- In the Save As dialog box, type in the name of your publish settings file
- Click Save button
All your Publish settings will be saved into an .ispub file.
Resetting Publish Settings
- Select the Reset all settings option in the Import/Export drop down list
- All publish settings will be reset to the default values.