iSpring Learn is now integrated with Zoom, the powerful video conferencing service. This means that you can broadcast your videos and host web meetings and webinars directly from your learning portal. iSpring Learn automatically notifies users about your online events and collects all stats on visits and viewer activity.
Organize a new car model showcase, run an active sales workshop, or hold an online collaborative brainstorming. All those activities and many others are available in iSpring Learn right after you enable meetings provided by Zoom.
Zoom allows you to run video conferences with high-quality audio and video, and provides with lots of useful options which depend on the chosen plan:
- Meetings can be held and attended on mobile devices: smartphones and tablets. iPhones and IPads
- Webinars may comprise up to 10,000 participants; web meetings — up to 1,000
- All meetings are recorded and saved to the organizer's device or to cloud storage
- Online events can be live-streamed to Facebook and YouTube at the same time
- Screensharing and shared blackboard are available
- During a web meeting, participants can chat between themselves and with the host, co-hosts, and panelists
- During a webinar, attendees can ask questions in the Q&A section