iSpring Learn is now integrated with Zoom, the powerful video conferencing service. This means that you can broadcast your videos and host web meetings directly from your learning portal. iSpring Learn automatically notifies users about your online events and collects all stats on visits and viewer activity.
Organize a new car model showcase, run an active sales workshop or hold an online collaborative brainstorming. All those activities and many others are available in iSpring Learn right after you enable webinars provided by Zoom.us.
Zoom allows you to run video conferences with high-quality audio and video, and provides with lots of useful options which depend on the chosen plan:
- Web meetings can be held and attended on mobile devices: smartphones and tablets. iPhones and IPads,
- Webinars may comprise up to 1000 participants,
- All webinars are recorded and saved to the organizer's device or to a cloud storage,
- Web conference can be livestreamed to Facebook and Youtube at the same time,
- Screensharing and shared blackboard are available.
- Participants can chat.
- Attendees can ask questions during the webinar and panelists, co-hosts and the host can answer their questions.