To get your iSpring Learn trial account:
- Click Get Free Trial on the iSpring Learn page.
- Enter your email address, name, and phone number and click Start Free Trial.
- Now, specify your team name.
Please keep in mind the following points:
- The title length shouldn't exceed 255 characters.
- The site URL is created automatically based on the team's title. If the title was registered before, a random number will be added to the link, for example, myteam-12.ispringlearn.com.
- Now, wait a bit, as your account is being created. Your account credentials will automatically be forwarded to your email address.
- After that, you will see a message saying that you can start working in your iSpring Learn account.
- Congrats! Your iSpring Learn account is created and you can start managing it as an administrator.
Learn how to begin adding users and content in the Working with iSpring Learn article. And don't forget to upgrade until your 14-day trial expires.