As soon as users complete a course, they can leave a review about it and submit a star rating.
- Open a course and select the Reviews tab. Then, click the Leave a Review button.
- Now rate the course and type your review. Then click Post.
A learner can rate a course from 1 to 5 stars without typing a text review. However, a text review can't be left without a star rating.
- Your review is posted. Now, it will be seen by other users who are enrolled in the course, learners who open the course in the Catalog, and the administrators.
- If there are a few reviews posted for the course, an average rating will be displayed under the Reviews tab, This is calculated as the arithmetic means of all ratings submitted to the course.
- Users can edit the text review at any time, change the star rating or remove the review.
A student can leave only one review per course. However, if a review has been deleted, the user can post another one.
If a learner hasn't left a review on a course within 24 hours of its completion, a notification asking the learner to write a review will arrive at the notifications center in their account.
When the student clicks on the notification, the course on which they are supposed to leave a review will open.