Users can view and edit information about themselves on the My Profile page. To get access to the profile settings, click the icon at the top right corner and choose My Profile.
Uploading a New Photo
To add a new profile photo:
Click the icon in the Your photo field. The supported photo formats are JPG, PNG or GIF. A side size should be from 75 to 4,000 pixels.
- Next, select a photo on the computer and click Open.
- The photo will be uploaded to the profile.
Deleting a Photo
- To delete a profile photo or replace it with another picture, click on the cross icon on the photo.
- The photo will be deleted.
Viewing Login and Email
On the My Profile page, users can check their login and email address. These details can be changed by the account administrator.
The account language version for certain departments are specified in the Settings section. But users can also select a language in their personal accounts on their own.
To change the password:
- In the Change Password area, enter your current password, then your new password and retype it in the Confirm field.
Click Save changes to save the new password.
- The password is successfully changed.
Learn how to enable or disable strong passwords in the Settings and Security article.