Sometimes the administrator only needs to assign a course repeatedly to certain employees, not to all the users enrolled in a course. This happens when one of the learners has scored lower than average during the final test and seemingly needs to review the course.
In this case, it's a good idea to use the manual course re-enrollment feature. You can do this even if there is automatic re-enrollment is already set up for the course.
- Open a course and select the Enrollments tab.
- Then choose one or multiple employees to whom you want to reassign the course. Next, click the Reenroll link.
- In the Course Re-enrollment window, specify the start and due dates and set up the access settings.
Note: Current progress in the course will be deleted. That is to say, even if a student has already passed one of the four sections of the course, they will need to start the course over again.
- Now the period users have to complete the course within will be displayed under the Date column.
- If you set up manual re-enrollment, the scheduled automatic re-enrollment will be canceled (if automatic re-enrollment is enabled for the course).
- However, if a user successfully passes the manually assigned course, the course will be re-enrolled automatically next time after the indicated time period has passed (if automatic re-enrollment is enabled for the course).
- The employee starts a reassigned course from scratch. The reassigned course and all its materials will now have the Not Started status.
- Consequently, statistics on the reassigned course are collected as new. All the progress that the user has earlier made (the number of passed sections and materials) will be lost.