A video clip perfectly accompanies a text explanation or can even completely replace it.
The first way to add a video to a page is by inserting a link to it.
- Copy the video URL on YouTube, Vimeo, or any other portals, click
, and choose Video.
- Insert the link into video and press Enter on the keyboard.
- The video clip will be added to the page.
- Change the video size and position in respect to the text and other elements of the article. Just click on the clip and choose the way it will be displayed on the page,
- Optionally, you can write a caption for the video. To do this, click below the clip and enter the text.