After creating a training, you can invite participants to attend it.
- On the Edit Training page, open the Participants tab and click the Enroll Users button.
2. In the opened window, add the recipients.
Start entering the name or the email address. The system will suggest all existing matches. Left-click the name and the user will be added to the invited users list. If you can’t find a learner, use the Advanced Search option.
5. To move to the next step, click Next.
6. Here, edit the invitation message that will be sent to the participants. When you are done, click Enroll.
7. Learners will receive the invitation to their emails and will also see a notification in their iSpring Learn accounts. All invitees will appear under the Participants tab.