As soon as you click the Save button, a new Participants tab will appear on the Edit Web Meeting page. Open it and click Invite Users.
Department Administrators and Authors can invite to their webinars only users belonging to the department they manage.
In the opened window, add learners who will receive invitations and edit the invitation text. After that, look through the list of possible participants.
At the Users step, select event participants who will be invited to the webinar.
- Start typing the name, last name, login, or email of a user. As soon as the system suggests matches, left-click on the right one.
- If you failed to find a needed user, take advantage of the Advanced Search option.
Here, the following filters are available:
- Last Name
- Other required fields
Invite all users belonging to a specific department or multiple departments. For instance, invite to the Rules of Effective Negotiating webinar the entire Sales department.
Also, you can choose an entire group users to get invited to your training. Let’s say, you can enroll all learners from the SMM group into the Setting Up Facebook Ad Targeting webinar.
Filtering by other parameters works the same way. Sort users by a specific value and assign them materials to pass.
3. To remove a user from the participants list, click on the cross next to their name. If you want to clear the list completely, click the Delete All link.
To move to the next step, click Next or select Notification.
At this stage, edit the notification that will be sent out to the webinar participants.
- In the Invitation Message box, enter a new invitation message if you need.
- When you are done, click Enroll.
- Learners will receive notifications in their iSpring Learn accounts.
Also, participants will get invitation letters to their email address (in case it is put into the profile). They can click Confirm Attendance link in the email.
After confirmation, learners will receive a message about their successfull registration on a webinar, and will be able to add an event to the Outlook calendar in the ical format.
- Users invited to the webinar will appear under the Participants tab.
You can view participants list on the Edit Web Meeting page under the Participants tab.
Under this tab, you will see only those participants who were invited through iSpring Learn.
Here, the following information is available:
- Name, last name and login
- Participation confirmation
Before the webinar started, you can delete participants from the list by clicking on a cross next to their name.