By default, reviews are enabled for all account courses. However, for certain courses, reviews can be disabled and re-enabled later.
Enabling Reviews for the Entire Account
Account Owner and Account Administrator can enable reviews for all courses.
- Open the Settings section, select the Additional Options tab and click User Portal.
- Check Enable course reviews and click Save.
- Now your students can leave reviews about the courses that they have completed. You, as an admin, can check course ratings.
Enabling and Disabling Reviews for Certain Courses
- Select a course for which you want to disable or re-enable reviews.
- Then, open the General tab.
- Scroll down to the Course Reviews section and drag the toggle button to the position needed.
- Finally, save the changes.
Account Owner, Account Administrators, Publishers, and users whose custom role allows editing of courses can disable and re-enable reviews for a particular course.