To easier navigate over them, organize courses into folders. Here's how to create a new folder.
- On the Courses page, choose Folder.
- Next, type the folder name and click Create in the New Folder window.
- The new folder will appear in the list of courses.
- If you want, create subfolders. To do this, open the folder, click Create and select Folder.
- Now, it's time to add content to the folder. To do this, open the folder and click the New Course button.
Another way to add a material is to move it to a folder or select a folder when publishing the content item from one of iSpring software products.