Under the General tab, you can change the name and description of a course, add an expert, tags, a thumbnail and cover images, copy a link to a course, and switch on reviews.
In this section, you can:
- edit the course title and description,
- specify the course recommended time
- add tags, a thumbnail image, and a cover image,
- copy a link to view the course.
- The recommended aspect ratio of the thumbnail is 16:9. The size of the uploaded image should be 640*360 pixels at least, and format — JPEG, PNG, or GIF.
- The recommended of the cover image is 1920*500 pixels. The supported formats are JPEG, PNG, or GIF.
Here you can select a user who will be the course expert. Your students will be able to contact them to ask questions related to the course subject.
To assign an expert, start entering their name, last name, login, or email in the Expert name field. When the system suggests the right match, left-click it.
You can assign as experts users granted with roles of Account Owner, Account Administrator, Department Administrator, Publisher, or a custom role.
Learn more about this feature in the Experts article.
Enable or disable reviews for the course.
Reviews section.Learn more about this feature in the