Check how a learner advances through a specific course. You may need this to make sure a student isn't lagging behind and offer some extra help if you notice they are experiencing difficulties.
To run a report on a course:
- Proceed to the Learner Results report.
- Then select a course and click the Completion Details button.
- A report with the completion results will open. Here, you will see all the course modules, their statuses, and statistics on them.
- The report accounts for all versions of a course.
- The report includes only those courses that have already been assigned to users, not scheduled automatic enrollments or enrollments planned within a learning track.
- If you cancel an enrollment that has been already passed and re-assign the content item to the learner, the report will contain the details of all the enrollments.
- If there are quizzes, dialog simulations, or assignments, proceed to quizzes and dialogs or assignments reports right from the Course Details report.