To start managing certificates, go to the Settings section, open the Additional Options tab and click Certificate Templates.
On the Certificate Templates page, you can add a new certificate and upload its template, edit or remove it.
You can upload PDF certificates which will be delivered to your students after they successfully complete courses and learning tracks. The maximum certificate size cannot exceed 7 MB.
To add a new certificate:
- Hit the Add Certificate button.
- Enter a certificate name and specify in how many days after the delivery the certificate will be expired.
- Click the Browse... button and select a PDF file.
- After that, click on Upload. The certificate will be added to your iSpring Learn account.
To edit a certificate:
- Click the Edit icon to the right of the certificate name.
- Now change the title or expiration period of the certificate or upload a new PDF file.
- Then, hit the Update button.
The pre-installed certificate template cannot be edited.
To remove a certificate:
- Click the Delete icon to the right of the certificate name.
- In the Delete certificate window, click Delete.
The pre-installed certificate template and the default one cannot be deleted.