To start managing certificates, go to the Settings section, open the Additional Options tab and click Certificate Templates.
On the Certificate Templates page, you can add a new certificate and upload its template, edit or remove it.
You can upload PDF certificates which will be delivered to your students after they successfully complete training materials.
To add a new certificate:
- Hit the Add Certificate button.
- Enter a certificate name and specify in how many days after the delivery the certificate will be expired.
- Click the Browse... button and select a PDF file.
- After that, click on Upload. The certificate will be added to your iSpring Learn account.
To edit a certificate:
- Click the Edit icon to the right of the certificate name.
- Now change the title or expiration period of the certificate or upload a new PDF file.
- Then, hit the Update button.
The pre-installed certificate template cannot be edited.
To remove a certificate:
- Click the Delete icon to the right of the certificate name.
- In the Delete certificate window, click Delete.
The pre-installed certificate template and the default one cannot be deleted.