The following actions are available to perform over courses in iSpring Learn:
- To make changes to the course, open the Courses section, select a course and click the Edit Content link in the upper menu.
One more way to proceed to edit a course is to right-click on it and choose Edit Content in the context menu.
Or, simply left-click a course.
- Then, modify the course to your liking and click Save.
If you would like to check how your course will appear to your users:
- Go to the Courses section and open the course you want to preview.
- Under the General tab, copy the preview link.
- Follow this link to see your course from the users' point of view.
Adding Course to Catalog
There are three ways you can add a content item or multiple items to the Catalog.
- The first option is to select a course or several materials in the Courses section. Then, click the Add to Catalog link in the top menu.
The second way is to right-click on the course and select Add to Catalog in the context menu. Also, you can check multiple items, then right-click and choose the Add to Catalog option.
To use the third method, you should left-click on a course and choose the Availability tab on the Edit Course page. Here, check the Allow learners to enroll in a course from the Catalog option.
- If you apply one of two former methods, select a category the course will belong in the Add to a Catalog window. At the same place, specify whether users will need the administrator's approval to take the course. Click Add.
Your course or multiple items will appear in the Catalog section of the user portal.
Learn how to add a new category of the catalog and change its settings in the Catalog article.
If you want to remove course you no longer need:
- The first way is to check a course or multiple items and click Delete in the top menu.
The second option is to right-click on a content item and choose Delete in the context menu. Also, you can check several items, right-click, and click Delete in the context menu.
- In the Delete Content window, click Delete.