Click the Publish button on the iSpring Pro toolbar to open the Publish Presentation window.
The Publish Presentation window allows you to publish presentations to Flash and HTML5 format in a couple of clicks and tune appearance settings for the output presentation.
There are the following destination tabs in the Publish Presentation window:
- Publish Presentations to Web - Select this option to publish your presentation for the Web.
- Publish Presentation to CD - Select this option if you want to publish your presentation to a CD.
- Publish to iSpring Cloud - Publish your presentation to the iSpring Cloud sharing service for public or private sharing.
- Publish Presentations to iSpring Learn - Publish your presentation to the iSpring Learn LMS and track users' learning activities.
- Publish Presentations to LMS - Select this option to prepare your presentation for uploading to an LMS.
- Publish to Video - Convert a presentation to an .mp4 video file with all the PowerPoint effects accurately preserved in video format.
- Publish to YouTube - Upload your converted PowerPoint presentations to YouTube, with all effects and background audio preserved in an .mp4 format.
If you want to specify individual settings to publish your presentation, go through the tabs on the Publish Presentation window:
- General - destination and composition of the output presentation
- Playback and Navigation - playback, keyboard and mouse navigation parameters for the output presentation
- Compression - compression options for images, audio and video files
- Advanced - appearance, size and scale parameters for the output presentation
- Protection - copyright and security settings of your presentation
- Learning Course - e-Learning course settings