A one-seat license of iSpring QuizMaker allows two activations of the product. For example, it can be installed on your work computer and on your home laptop. If you want to move iSpring QuizMaker to another computer or reinstall the operating system on your PC, you need to deactivate the license.
Uninstalling iSpring QuizMaker
To uninstall your iSpring QuizMaker:
- Go to the Windows Start menu -> Control Panel -> Programs. Choose the Uninstall a program option. Then, select the application you want to remove.
- When uninstalling iSpring QuizMaker, please choose the Deactivate my license option. Your license will be deactivated, and you will be able to activate iSpring QuizMaker on another computer.
After successful deactivation, the program will display the number of remaining activations and the total number of activations.
- Launch the Activation Wizard from the program menu folder.
- Choose Deactivate the license. Click Next.
- Select Deactivate my license. Click Next.
After successful deactivation, the Activation Wizard will display the number of remaining activations out of the total number of activations.