A one-seat license of iSpring Converter allows two activations of the product. For example, it can be installed on your work computer and on your home laptop. If you want to move iSpring Converter to another computer or reinstall the operating system on your PC, you need to deactivate the license. You can either deactivate a license without removing the software from your computer or uninstall and deactivate your iSpring Converter .
- Launch the Activation Wizard from the program menu folder.
- Choose Deactivate the license and click Next.
- Select Deactivate my license and click Next.
After successful deactivation, the Activation Wizard will display the number of the remaining activations out of the total number of activations.
Uninstalling iSpring Converter
To uninstall your iSpring Converter :
- Go to the Windows Start menu -> Control Panel -> Programs. Choose the Uninstall a program option. Then, select the application you want to remove.
- When uninstalling iSpring Converter , please choose the Deactivate my license option in the Deactivation Wizard. Your license will be deactivated, and you will be able to activate iSpring Converter on another computer.
- After successful deactivation, the program will display the number of remaining activations and the total number of activations.