Once you are done editing your dialog simulation, upload it online to iSpring Cloud hosting and sharing service from the iSpring TalkMaster interface.
This option is available only if you launch iSpring TalkMaster separately from iSpring Suite. If you publish a dialog simulation from the iSpring TalkMaster app included in iSpring Suite, upload to iSpring Cloud will not be available.
Learn how to manually upload a dialog simulation to iSpring Cloud if online publishing cannot be completed because of an antivirus program or a proxy server error.
To upload your dialog simulation to iSpring Cloud:
- Click Publish on the iSpring TalkMaster toolbar.
- Choose the iSpring Cloud tab.
- Browse through the picture gallery and click Start Now.
- Create a new free iSpring Cloud account right in the publishing window. Enter your email, name, and phone number and click Create Account. You will receive an email with your login details.
- If you are already registered, click the Sign in link at the bottom of the window and enter your email and password for your iSpring Cloud account. Then click Sign in. Your login credentials will be saved in iSpring TalkMaster, and you do not have to enter them every time.
Click Browse... to the right of the Folder field, choose the folder to upload your content, and click Select. By default, your simulation will be uploaded to the general content list (Repository).
- Then, set up output options:
- specify how the simulation behaves in a browser,
- select the quality level of images, audio, and video files.
- In the Upload Options section, check Upload source files if you want to save the source files of the simulation to iSpring Cloud. That way, you can work on the simulation files with a team or store a backup copy of the simulation in the cloud.
- Click the Publish button.
- iSpring TalkMaster will convert your simulation to the online format, and it will be available for viewing on any device from a computer to a smartphone. The program will upload your simulation and it will appear in the iSpring Cloud Repository.
When the publishing process is successfully completed, a new window will come up. To open the published simulation in the iSpring Cloud interface, click View Simulation.
You will see your simulation preview in the iSpring Cloud account. From there, you can share the simulation with your students and colleagues or download it to your computer.