This option is available only if you launch iSpring QuizMaker separately from iSpring Suite. If you publish a quiz from the iSpring QuizMaker app included in iSpring Suite, upload to iSpring Cloud will not be available.
Learn how to manually upload a quiz to iSpring Cloud if online publishing cannot be completed because of an antivirus program or a proxy server error.
To upload your quiz to iSpring Cloud:
- First, click Publish on the iSpring QuizMaker toolbar.
- Second, in the Publish Quiz window, choose the iSpring Cloud tab. Flip through the picture gallery and click Start Now.
- Next, sign up for a free trial account. Enter your email, name, and phone number, and click Create account.
- If you already have an account, click the Sign in link at the bottom, and enter your existing iSpring Cloud account details (Email and Password).
- When you enter your account details, iSpring validates this data, and you will see your email address in the Account field.
Enter your quiz title and choose the destination folder. Click Browse on the right of the Folder field and select the folder to upload your content. By default, your quiz will be uploaded to the general content list (Repository).
- Then, set up output options:
- specify how the material behaves in a browser,
- select the quality level of images, audio and video files,
- make the quiz accessible for users with visual impairments.
- In the Upload Options section, select Upload source files if you would like to upload the source files of your quiz to iSpring Cloud.
You can use this option for collaborating with a team on the project and for creating backups of source files.
- Finally, click the Publish button.
iSpring QuizMaker will convert your quiz to the online format, and it will be available for viewing on any device from a computer to a smartphone. The program will upload your course and it will appear in the iSpring Cloud Repository.
When the publishing process is successfully completed, a new window will come up. To open the published quiz in the iSpring Cloud interface, click View Quiz.
You will see your quiz preview in the iSpring Cloud account. From there, you can share the quiz with your students or download it to your computer.
If the content uploading process fails, please contact our Support Team.
Every content item in your iSpring Cloud account has to have a unique title. If you put in a title that has already been given to any other materials, iSpring asks you to either replace the existing files or rename the newly uploaded file.