iSpring Cloud is the fastest and easiest way to post all your iSpring presentations and courses on the Internet. You can upload your courses, presentations, quizzes, interactions, and other iSpring content to the cloud directly from the iSpring program interface. The content will be uploaded to your personal storage, and then you can easily share it.
To publish your presentation to iSpring Cloud, follow the instructions below:
- Click Publish on the iSpring Converter Pro toolbar.
- Choose the iSpring Cloud tab.
- Browse through the picture gallery and click Start Now.
- Create a new free iSpring Cloud account right in the publishing window. Enter your email, name and phone number and click Create Account. You will receive an email with your login details.
- If you are already registered, click the Sign in link at the bottom of the window and enter your email and password for your iSpring Cloud account. Then click Sign In. The specified data will be saved in iSpring Converter Pro, and you do not have to enter it every time.
- Enter the name of the course in the Project Name field. By default, the name is the same as the PowerPoint presentation.
Click Browse to the right of the Destination folder field and select the folder to upload your content. By default, your presentation will be uploaded to the general content list (Repository).
- Select the Use iSpring Play app on mobile devices checkbox if you want to access your presentation on iPhone, iPad and Android devices in the iSpring Play app. Then configure the rest of the settings.
- In the Upload Options section, select Upload source files if you want to save the PowerPoint source files of the presentation in iSpring Cloud. That way, you can work on the course files with a team or store a backup copy of the course in the cloud.
- Click the Publish button.
iSpring Converter Pro will convert your presentation to online format, and it will be available for viewing on any device from a computer to a smartphone. The program will upload your course and it will appear in the iSpring Cloud Repository.
When the publishing process is successfully completed, a new window will come up. To open the published course in the iSpring Cloud interface, click View Course.
You will see your presentation preview in the iSpring Cloud account. From there, you can share the course with your students or download it to your computer.
Manual Upload to iSpring Cloud
If online publishing cannot be completed because of an antivirus program or a proxy server error, you can upload the presentation to iSpring Cloud manually via the iSpring Cloud Web interface.
- Go to the Account menu and select Switch to offline mode.
- Enter a name in the Project name field. By default, the name is the same as the PowerPoint presentation.
- Specify the local or network folder in which the course will be saved in the Local folder field. To do this, click the Browse button on the right.
- In addition, you can select the option Use iSpring Play app on mobile devices and configure other publishing options.
- In the Upload Options section, click Upload source files if you want to save the source course files in iSpring Cloud. That way, you can work on the project in a team or store a backup copy of the course in the cloud.
- Click the Publish button.
After publishing, click the Open Folder button.
iSpring Converter Pro creates a package ready for uploading to the iSpring Cloud service. Now you can log into your iSpring Cloud account and upload this package at any convenient time. To learn more, read the detailed instructions for uploading courses to iSpring Cloud via the web interface.