When a new iSpring Converter Pro version is released, you will see a notification on the toolbar. The red number indicates how many updates have been released since the last time you updated. To get started, click the Update button on the toolbar and follow the steps of the update wizard.
- In the new window, you will see your currently installed version, the latest version, and a list of improvements and fixes in the update. Click Install.
- In the User Account Control click Yes, to continue.
- The update wizard will download the files of the new version. When the download is complete, close all PowerPoint windows and click Next.
- Then, the wizard will install the update.
- After installation is complete, click Get started to start using the latest version of iSpring Converter Pro.
Any updates available after your Maintenance Plan expires are available on a trial basis. If your Maintenance has expired, you will see a notification window. Just click Renew Maintanance on the toolbar to renew your subscription and use the latest version of iSpring Converter Pro.