iSpring has recently been named in a list of top 20 authoring tools vendors.
Trainingindustry.com publishes articles, reports, case studies, and analytics for business and education professionals. Since 2008, Training Industry has been researching the e-Learning market and creating lists of the best vendors. The number of lists grows with each year, and now they rank vendors in 10 nominations. The authoring tools nomination is one of the oldest: this is the sixth time Training Industry has awarded companies which provide software for e-Learning content creation.
The selection is based on several criteria — among them are innovative approach, capabilities of the authoring tools, company size and growth potential, and geographic reach.
This is the first time iSpring has been nominated for the award, and earned its place in the “Top 20 Authoring Tools Companies” list right away. Training Industry experts have recognized iSpring tools for the high-quality content they produce, as well as for the outstanding level of technical support.
Training Industry has placed us in the 2017 Top 20 list; however, we got there thanks to the achievements we made in 2016. 2016 was a year of achievements for iSpring. Taking a look back at the biggest accomplishments over the last 12 months, we find:
- The Brandon Hall Group Gold Award for Excellence in Technology;
- 1st place in “Top Course Authoring Software” at Capterra;
- 3rd place in “Top 25 Enterprise Software Products” according to G2 Crowd rankings;
- Best of Elearning! Magazine 2016 Awards of Excellence in 7 categories;
- High placement in the “Top 100 Tools for Education” by e-Learning pro Jane Hart.
These awards validate the great work the iSpring team has done. In 2016, we unveiled a number of exciting new options:
- iSpring Suite became the first authoring tool to support cmi5, the newest M-learning standard;
- iSpring Suite became the first and only e-Learning tool which converts the Morph transition, one of the most amazing and helpful transition effects of PowerPoint 365, to HTML5;
- We boosted iSpring TalkMaster with a bunch of new features, and now it has turned into a powerful tool which allows educators to create dialogue simulations with voiceovers, and receive detailed statistics on learners’ progress;
- iSpring Learn LMS now boasts a brand-new design and the Learning Path option.
We’re proud of the progress we made in 2016 and ambitious for more achievements in 2017. iSpring Suite 8.7 is coming soon, and a major update of iSpring Learn will follow it. Stay updated!