iSpring Learn in the Top 10 Most Popular LMS Rankings at FinancesOnline
iSpring Learn LMS has been honored as one of the Top 10 most popular LMSs by Finances Online, a popular B2B and SaaS software review platform. This website helps businesses choose the software that fits their needs best.
Using a comprehensive scoring system and a customer satisfaction algorithm, the platform evaluated LMS products according to the following criteria:
- crucial modules
- collaboration features
- customization integrations with other services
- user friendliness
- help & support
- software security
- devices supported
- ratings in media
iSpring Learn scored a total of 9.2 points and earned 98% for user satisfaction according to an innovative algorithm that collects user reviews, comments, and opinions across social media. Our LMS is also ranked 4th in the Top Corporate LMS Software list.
According to the experts from FinancesOnline, “The flexible out-of-the-box LMS solution is suitable for any type of organization, whether startups or established companies. iSpring Learn LMS brings with it powerful tools for developing eLearning courses, creating specific learning paths, conducting webinars, managing online workshops and training from a single screen, adding game elements to training, performing online assessments, and generating advanced reports.”
Let’s also take a look back at some of the significant accomplishments of iSpring Learn LMS over the last 6 months:
- The Gold Brandon Hall award for the Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for SMB
- 3rd place in eLearning Industry’s list of the Top LMSs by customer experience
- 3rd place in eLearning Industry’s list of the Top LMSs by user experience
- Placed in GetApp’s LMS Category Leaders Q1 2019
- FrontRunner for Learning Management, December 2018 by Software Advice
- Placed in Learning Light’s Best LMS for Training Providers list
- Placed in Learning Light’s Best LMS for Healthcare list
- Top Performer according to the FeaturedCustomers Summer 2018 Customer Success Report Rankings
- 3rd place in the Top Rated Corporate LMSs list at Instructional Design Central
We’re proud of the progress we’ve already made, and looking forward to more ambitious achievements in 2019. This year, we’re working hard to make our customers’ experience with iSpring Learn even more smooth and growth-focused.
If you’re looking for an corporate LMS, check out the freshest product reviews for iSpring Learn LMS made by Fitsmallbusiness, the leading digital resource that provides reviews and research for small businesses, and LearningLight, a center of excellence in the use of eLearning and the latest learning techniques and technologies.