iSpring software requires the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) component to be installed with Microsoft Office. In order to install the VBA component, please follow the instructions below:
Did you know that your PowerPoint projects can be easily shared online and even played on mobile devices like iPads, Android tablets and smartphones?
With the iSpring PowerPoint add-in, it takes just a couple of clicks of your mouse to turn PowerPoint slides into an interactive online presentation or E-Learning course. iSpring Converter Pro quickly transforms your PPT file into web-ready HTML5 and Flash formats preserving hyperlinks, buttons, animations and slide transitions.
- Go to Control Panel-> Programs-> Programs and Features through the Start menu;
- Find Microsoft Office 2010 in the list of programs, right-click it and choose Change;
- In the window that opens, choose Add or Remove Features.
- In the next window, go to Installation Options -> Office Shared features, click Visual Basic for Applications and select Run from My Computer.
- Click Continue and restart your PowerPoint.