- + 1 800 640 0868
- iSpring Cloud embed options
- How to upload iSpring courses to Learn-Wise LMS
- iSpring Suite 8 System Requirements
- Output Options Rundown
- Troubleshoot Hyperlinks
- Flash in Chrome and in Windows 8
- How to remove Skip and Back buttons on Quizzes
- Custom Slideshow in PowerPoint
- SCORM and Tin Can API certification
- SCORM structure and interaction with an LMS
- How to increase conversion with iSpring’s online presentations
- Online presentations: reasons to create and key advantages
- Using online presentations for effective marketing
If you are looking for new effective ways of increasing online sales, this article is just what you need. Learn to boost the traffic, conversion and sales of your online store with the help of interactive online presentations, created with iSpring Pro.
- Different types of video presentations
- How to make a successful presentation
- Creating a video presentation with iSpring Pro
Video presentation is a great way to attract new customers or help existing clients learn more about your software. But how to decide which type of video presentation is more effective? And how can you quickly create a video presentation without any professional skills and knowledge? Read this guide to find out.
- Where do I use software simulations?
- Ways to create software simulations
- Creating an interactive software simulation in PowerPoint
- Publishing the software simulation for the Web with iSpring Pro
If you want to quickly teach users to work with your software, offer them an interactive software simulation. For a start, you can create a simple software simulation in PowerPoint, using its triggers and hyperlinks. To make the software simulation available online, convert it to Flash and HTML5 with iSpring Pro. Read this guide for more details.