- iSpring Platform Support
- + 1 800 640 0868
- A Flash movie I've inserted plays fine in PowerPoint, but after the conversion only a blank slide is displayed. What should I do?
- Does iSpring support video embedded into a presentation?
- How is a trial version different from the full version?
- If I publish my presentation to the web, will the users have to wait until the entire Flash file is loaded to start viewing it?
- Is it possible to call the converter from an application written in Java in a Windows environment in any of iSpring products?
- Online Presentations: How to Increase The Conversion Rate of Your Online Store
- Why Do I Need Online Presentations?
- Create Online Presentations with iSpring and Boost Your Online Store
- The Key Advantages of Online Presentations for an Online Store
- Optimizing Landing Pages with Online Presentations
- Using Online Presentations to Make Advertisement Effective
- Increasing Traffic from Social Media with Online Presentations
- Online Presentations: The Way to Outrun Competition
If you are looking for new effective ways of increasing online sales, this article is just what you need. Learn to boost the traffic, conversion and sales of your online store with the help of interactive online presentations, created with iSpring Pro.
- Is it hard to create a video presentation?
- What Type of Video Presentations Should I Choose?
- How to Make a Successful Presentation
- How to create video presentation with iSpring Presenter
- View Presentations on Mobile Devices
- Video Presentations: Simple to Create and Very Effective
Video presentation is a great way to attract new customers or help existing clients learn more about your software. But how to decide which type of video presentation is more effective? And how can you quickly create a video presentation without any professional skills and knowledge? Read this guide to find out.
- What is software simulation?
- How Do You Use Software Simulation?
- How to create an interactive software simulation in PowerPoint
- Publishing the software simulation with iSpring Pro
- View Software Simulation on Any Device
- Creating Successful Software Simulation
- How Do You Create a Software Simulation?
If you want to quickly teach users to work with your software, offer them an interactive software simulation. For a start, you can create a simple software simulation in PowerPoint, using its triggers and hyperlinks. To make the software simulation available online, convert it to Flash and HTML5 with iSpring Pro. Read this guide for more details.