Search results in Popular Questions
- Do I need a 64-bit or 32-bit version of iSpring Presenter?
- How does the content quality influence the size of the output Flash file?
- What's the difference between trial and full versions of iSpring Presenter?
- What's the difference between Noncommercial and Educational License?
- An error occured and but I don't see the iSpring Presenter toolbar in PowerPoint 2007 anymore. What can I do?
- Where can I get the version number and license key of my iSpring Presenter?
- Where should I enter License Key I got after purchase?
- How to change Flash presentation size and scale?
Frequently Asked Questions
Search results in FAQs
Size and Compression
Purchase and Discounts
Where can I get the version number and license key of my iSpring Presenter? Permalink
- On the iSpring Presenter tab, click the About button.
- In the About window, you should see the product version and your license key (see the screenshot below).
Search results in Help Docs
- Presentation Explorer
- Managing External Resources
- Managing Narrations
- Managing Media Clips
- Managing Notes
- Synchronizing Presentation with Audio/Video Clips
- Previewing a Presentation
- Presentation Playback
- Media Editor Options
- Publishing Destinations
- Publishing Options
Enhancing Your Presenations
iSpring Presenter Video Tutorials
While video tutorials about iSpring Presenter are in-process, please use the screencasts about iSpring Pro below. We are sure you will find them useful, because iSpring Presenter includes all of the iSpring Pro's features.
- Publishing Destinations (2:20)
- Publishing for the Web (2:02)
- Publishing to iSpring Online (1:29)
- Publishing for CD/DVD (1:37)
- Publishing to LMS (2:08)
- General Options (2:49)
- Playback & Navigation Options (2:47)
- Compression Options (1:40)
- Advanced Options (4:02)
- Protection Options (2:20)
- Customize Players (3:12)
Add Media Elements