Search results in Popular Questions
- Do I need a 64-bit or 32-bit version of iSpring Presenter?
- How does the content quality influence the size of the output Flash file?
- What's the difference between Noncommercial and Educational License?
- An error occured and but I don't see the iSpring Presenter toolbar in PowerPoint 2007 anymore. What can I do?
- Where can I get the version number and license key of my iSpring Presenter?
- How to change Flash presentation size and scale?
- Where should I enter License Key I got after purchase?
- What's the difference between trial and full versions of iSpring Presenter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Search results in FAQs
Size and Compression
Purchase and Discounts
An error occured and but I don't see the iSpring Presenter toolbar in PowerPoint 2007 anymore. What can I do? Permalink
- Close all programs on your computer.
- Uninstall all of the versions of iSpring Presenter (Start -> All programs -> iSpring Presenter -> Uninstall iSpring Presenter)
- Find the following folder on your computer: "C:Program FilesCommon FilesiSpring Solutions"
- Remove this folder from your computer.
- Download the latest version of iSpring Presenter.
After that, please check if iSpring Presenter tab shows up in your PowerPoint. If the problem still exists, please, follow the instructions shown in the pictures below.1. Open PowerPoint2007, click Office button and select PowerPoint options.
2. In the window opened select Add-Ins tab from the right hand menu. Then select Disabled Items from Manage drop-down menu and click Go.
3. Select iSpring Presenter addin from the list of disabled items and click Enable.
Search results in Help Docs
iSpring Presenter Video Tutorials
While video tutorials about iSpring Presenter are in-process, please use the screencasts about iSpring Pro below. We are sure you will find them useful, because iSpring Presenter includes all of the iSpring Pro's features.
- Publishing Destinations (2:20)
- Publishing for the Web (2:02)
- Publishing to iSpring Online (1:29)
- Publishing for CD/DVD (1:37)
- Publishing to LMS (2:08)
- General Options (2:49)
- Playback & Navigation Options (2:47)
- Compression Options (1:40)
- Advanced Options (4:02)
- Protection Options (2:20)
- Customize Players (3:12)
Add Media Elements