Search results in Popular Questions
- Do I need a 64-bit or 32-bit version of iSpring Presenter?
- How does the content quality influence the size of the output Flash file?
- What's the difference between trial and full versions of iSpring Presenter?
- What's the difference between Noncommercial and Educational License?
- An error occured and but I don't see the iSpring Presenter toolbar in PowerPoint 2007 anymore. What can I do?
- Where can I get the version number and license key of my iSpring Presenter?
- Where should I enter License Key I got after purchase?
- How to change Flash presentation size and scale?
Frequently Asked Questions
Search results in FAQs
Size and Compression
Purchase and Discounts
What's the difference between trial and full versions of iSpring Presenter? Permalink
iSpring Presenter evaluation version is fully functional and is absolutely equal to full version in terms of functionality and quality of content it produces.
The trial version carries only two limitations as follows:
- it is valid for 30 days only,
- it adds the iSpring banner to the lower part of slides or questions.
The iSpring trial version banner always has the name of the product it's been created with on it. Here is an example of what a trial version banner looks like when creating a Flash presentation with iSpring Presenter.
The trial version of iSpring has an extra Activate key icon on the iSpring ribbon:
Search results in Help Docs
- Presentation Explorer
- Managing External Resources
- Managing Narrations
- Managing Media Clips
- Managing Notes
- Synchronizing Presentation with Audio/Video Clips
- Previewing a Presentation
- Presentation Playback
- Media Editor Options
- Publishing Destinations
- Publishing Options
Enhancing Your Presenations
iSpring Presenter Video Tutorials
While video tutorials about iSpring Presenter are in-process, please use the screencasts about iSpring Pro below. We are sure you will find them useful, because iSpring Presenter includes all of the iSpring Pro's features.
- Publishing Destinations (2:20)
- Publishing for the Web (2:02)
- Publishing to iSpring Online (1:29)
- Publishing for CD/DVD (1:37)
- Publishing to LMS (2:08)
- General Options (2:49)
- Playback & Navigation Options (2:47)
- Compression Options (1:40)
- Advanced Options (4:02)
- Protection Options (2:20)
- Customize Players (3:12)
Add Media Elements