Can I sync a single audio file (narration) with a whole presentation?
You can synchronize the audio file with the entire presentation using PowerPoint tools or do it using iSpring Pro/iSpring Presenter.
To learn how to sync audio with a whole presentation using only PowerPoint tools, read this post in our blog.
To sync audio with a presentation using iSpring Pro or iSpring Presenter, follow the steps below:
- Insert an audio file in PowerPoint (Insert > Audio > Audio from File).
When you insert an audio file, a sound icon appears on the slide.
- Click the sound icon to show the Audio Tools tab on the toolbar.
- Open the Playback tab on the Audio Tools and choose Play across slides from the drop-down list in the Audio Options pane.
- Click the Sync button on the iSpring toolbar to synchronize your audio with the slides.
Your presentation will open in a new window.
- Click Start Sync in the Synchronize Presentation Narration window.
Your audio narration will start playing.
- Click Next Slide/Next Animation, when necessary.
- Click OK to complete the synchronization process.