If the iSpring add-in has disappeared from your PowerPoint ribbon, you can easily bring it back in a few simple steps. Depending on your version of PowerPoint, you can choose one of the following ways:
PowerPoint 2010 | PowerPoint 2007| PowerPoint 2003
Check to see if you have downloaded the correct version of the iSpring product. You only need a 64-bit version of iSpring if your computer is running both Microsoft Windows 64-bit AND Microsoft Office 2010 64-bit.
For more information on version compatibility, check out: http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/faq/pro/44.html
If you have made sure that you did download the correct version of iSpring, follow the steps below:
1. Open PowerPoint 2010, click Windows button and select Options
2. In the window opened select Add-Ins tab from the right hand menu. Then choose Disabled Items from Manage drop-down menu and click Go.
3. Choose the iSpring addin from the list of Disabled items and click Enable
4. Close the Disabled Items window, click OK in PowerPoint Options window and restart PowerPoint.
1. Open PowerPoint2007, click Office button and select PowerPoint options.
2. In the window opened select the Add-Ins tab from the right hand menu. Then select Disabled Items from the Manage drop-down menu and click Go.
3. Select the iSpring addin from the list of disabled items and click Enable.
1. Open PowerPoint 2003 and go to Help --> About Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
2. Dialogue box opens. Click on Disabled Items.
3. Highlight Addin: ispring pro (genswfx.dll), Enable button becomes live. Click on Enable and restart PowerPoint.
If you have followed the instruction for your version of PowerPoint carefully, but iSpring add-in is still missing, please email iSpring Support Team at email@example.com