You can do this easily with iSpring. To create an animated Flash banner, please follow the instructions below:
- Set an appropriate presentation size in PowerPoint.
Follow the next steps to specify a web page, which will open when a user clicks your banner:
- On the iSpring toolbar, click the Links button.
- On the Presentation Links window, open the Settings tab, select the On mouse click open the following web page checkbox and enter URL of your web site in the corresponding field.
- Click OK
Now you are ready to publish your banner:
- Open the Publish window and choose the None (AS3) skin from the Player drop-down menu.
- Go to the Advanced tab and set Flash movie size in pixels.
- Open the Playback and Navigation tab and select the Loop presentation checkbox;
- Click the Publish button to finish the conversion.
You can view a detailed step-by-step demo
on how to create a Flash banner with iSpring.