- Create a new scene or edit a preexisting one.
- Click the character picture or No Character to open the character library.
- Click the Add Character button and select a character image. The selected image will be used to represent all emotional states.
All custom characters will appear in the Custom area of the gallery.
- Then, click the character thumbnail in the Custom area and click Edit.
- In the Edit Character window, you can switch to different tabs and select the appropriate images for each emotion. Click Change to add an image for each emotion on each tab.
- Click Save to finish editing your character.
All characters with emotions are marked with thesmile icon.
Changing a Character
You can change a character picture for another:
- Choose a character in the Custom area of the Character Library
- Right-click the thumbnail and choose Change in the context menu.
Follow the same steps described above to add more emotional states for each character.
Exporting Custom Characters
You can also export your entire character with all emotions to import later or share with a colleague.
- Open the Character Library
- Right-click a character icon in the list and choose Export in the context menu.
Your character will be exported to an *.tmcharacter file that you can share with others or reuse at any time.
Importing Custom Characters
To import your saved character:
- Click the Add Character button. The standard Open dialog will open.
- Find the talkmaster character file and click Open to import it.
Deleting Custom Characters
To delete your character:
- Open the Character Library.
- Right-click and choose Delete in the context menu.