To prepare a package for a learning management system, follow the Publish to LMS instructions.
To package a simulation for a learning management system:
- Type a name for your output file in the simulation title field.
- Specify a local folder or a network share, to which you want to save the simulation, in the Local folder field:
- type a path to the destination folder manually, or
- click the Browse button on the right of Local folder field, browse for the folder, select it and click OK.
- Configure Learning Course settings.
- Click the Publish button to publish your simulation.
When the Publish process is complete, a new window that shows a preview of your simulation will open.