It is important to go through the activation process before you start using the product.
An iSpring QuizMaker license for a single user entitles you to install and use the product on two computers - such as one office computer and one home PC or a laptop – on the following conditions:
- iSpring copies registered with a Business License cannot be used simultaneously
- iSpring copies are be used by one person only
- The computers are owned or under control of the license holder
On purchasing the software, you will get a License Key for a defined number of activations. Please note that you can deactivate your license if you want to move the software to another computer or reinstall the operating system.
In this section you will learn how to:
- Start a free 30 day trial to evaluate all product features.
- Activate a purchased license to remove all limitations of the trial version.
- Deactivate your license when moving the product to another computer or reinstalling the operating system on your computer.
- Change license key or Registration information
- Renew your Maintenance subscription
- Update iSpring QuizMaker to the latest version