You can apply any image as a question slide background to add a personal touch to your quiz.
The added picture or texture will be placed over the solid color background.
- Click the Texture button in the Picture Fill group
- Select a texture from the list of the available textures
- Define the Transparency option
To apply the changes only to the current question slide and close the dialog box, click Close. To apply changes to all existing and new questions, click the Apply to All button.
- Click the Picture from button in the Picture fill area
- Do one of the following:
- To insert a picture from a file, click File, and then locate and double-click the picture that you want to insert.
- To paste the picture that you copied, click Clipboard.
|Tile picture as texture||By default a picture stretched to fit across the slide. To use multiple copies of the same picture as a texture, select this check box.|
|Transparency||Adjust the picture and texture transparency to make them lighter. Move the transparency slider between 0% (opaque) and 100% (transparent) until the picture is as light as you want.|