A one-seat license of iSpring Presenter allows two activations of the product. For example, it can be installed on your work computer and on your home laptop. If you want to move iSpring Presenter to another computer or reinstall the operating system on your PC, you need to deactivate the license. You can either deactivate a license without removing the software from your computer or uninstall and deactivate your iSpring Presenter.
- Launch the Activation Wizard from the the list of installed apps.
- Choose Deactivate the license and click Next.
- Select Deactivate my license and click Next.
After successful deactivation, the Activation Wizard will display the number of the remaining activations out of the total number of activations.
Uninstalling iSpring Presenter
To uninstall your iSpring Presenter:
- Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features. Choose iSpring Presenter and click Uninstall.
- When uninstalling iSpring Presenter, please choose the Deactivate my license option in the Deactivation Wizard. Your license will be deactivated, and you will be able to activate iSpring Presenter on another computer.
- After successful deactivation, the program will display the number of remaining activations and the total number of activations.