In the People area, click the User Profile Fields tab.
To add a new field:
- Click on the text Click here to add a new field under the list of existing fields.
- Type a name for the new field.
- Choose a field type from the drop-down menu.
Plain text field.
Only a valid email address can be typed in this field.
This field type is displayed as a drop-down menu with values, which you will be asked to enter separated with commas.
Select the Active option. All active user profile fields will appear to administrators on the edit user page and to new users when they are registering themselves in iSpring Learn LMS.
Select the Required checkbox. If you make a field required, the user cannot submit the registration form without filling out that field. The required fields will be marked with an asterisk (*).
To change the order of user account fields:
- Drag and drop the field name
To delete a user account field:
- Click the Remove in the field row on the right
- Click OK in the dialog window, to confirm the deletion.
To edit an existing field:
- Click the Edit icon in the field row
- Edit the field.
- Click Save to apply the changes or Cancel roll back.