iSpring Learn also allows you to upload some types of content directly through the web interface. So far the following types of content are supported:
To upload content to iSpring Learn from the web-interface:
- Select the Content tab in the sidebar menu and you will see "Content List" page with a list of the entire account content.
- Use the Upload Content button to open the "Upload" dialog.
- Click Browse... and select the file you are going to upload in the Upload window.
- Fill out the Title, Tags and Description fields. The Tags and Description fields are optional.
- Click Upload and wait until the upload is completed.
- Click Done to finish the uploading process or Upload Another to continue uploading. You can also Manage Content Item by clicking Manage Content button.