Organizations are a top level of user hierarchy. They can include both groups and users.
There is an important difference between organizations and groups - a user can belong to several groups, but, users and groups can belong only to one organization. You can only move them from one organization to another.
To manage organizations:
- Go to the People page in the main menu and select the Organizations tab.
You will see a list of organizations that were already created in your account. On this page, you can add new organizations and edit existing ones.
To add a new organization:
- Click the Add Organization button.
- Type a name for the new organization in the Name field.
- Enter a Description of the new organization.
- Click Add Organization.
The new organization will be added to the list. Now you can populate it with user groups.
To edit an organization:
- Click its title in the list of organizations.
- Make necessary changes to the name and description of the organization.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
To delete an organization:
- Select an organization in the list
- Click Delete in the top action menu.